- Coming up: A 7 days Teen pregnancy prevention campaign in Ghana.
- 29th of September 2018: BleekerFoundation Giving back presentation, Fashion HighTea Fundraiser.
- 16th of September 2018, BleekerFoundation Fundraising presentation in Koog aan de Zaan.
- 8th of July 2018, Fundraising event Africa4U. We bring you an event full of life, energy and excitement. Come and enjoy the excitement of our African spirit. This event is raising funds for the fight against teenage pregnancy in Sub Saharan Africa. Find photo’s in Gallery.
- 21st June 2018, BleekerFoundation had the opportunity to speak tonight to Soroptimist Club Leeuwarden.
- 2017, a two days workshops was held in, Muyuka-Cameroon to educate the youth on prevention, management and treatment of teenage pregnancy. Find photo’s in Gallery.
- 16th of March 2017, presentation at the rotary club Schagen. Find photo’s in Gallery.
- 11th of March 2017, Cecilia Eben Bleeker was invited to give a presentation on the Cameroonian Ambassy on dealing with teen pregnancies in Cameroon. Find more in Gallery.
- 10th of March 2017, BleekerFoundation was invited to be present at an International Women’s Day celebration in Soest, NLD. Find more information on our home page, of Facebook.
- 8th of October 2016, BleekerFoundation participated in the women empowerment talk show organised by gemeente Venendaal: the Kleur en Kracht show. Find picture in Gallery.
- 4th of September 2016, BleekerFoundation supported Elegance+237 on a fund raising cocktail for children orphanage Kumba Cameroon. Find picture in Gallery.
- 12th of July 2016, Fundraising presentation at the rotary club Hoorn. Find picture in Gallery.
- 27th of May 2016, BleekerFoundation organised an international seminar at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) Theme: Adolescent motherhood in sub-Saharan Africa.
- 17th of March 2016, BleekerFoundation gave a presentation about teenage pregnancy in Cameroon at the Rotary Club in Medemblik, Netherlands.
- 26th of November 2015, BleekerFoundation took part in the Westfries stock exchange program. Where big companies and small companies/ngo’s came together to share initiative and help each other’s to achieve their goals.
- 19th of October 2015, BleekerFoundation gave a fundraising presentation to the Soroptimist International women empowerment group in Hoorn, the Netherlands.